From HighwayCat Wiki
a bad ripoff of Encyclopedia Dramatica.
We currently have 6 wall-of-text thingies.
- I think that the "fat rights" movement is paid for by fast-food and cola companies to try to make the obesity outbreak look good.
- Google start 'real world' target-based advertising
- Google Engineers Invent New Body Part To Strap Gadgets Onto
- As DRE700, the first non-organic US president, reaches the end of its second term, let's flash back to its landslide victory in 2008.
- Apple Promises To Fix Glitches In Map Software By Rearranging Earth's Geography
- Obama Replaces Costly High-Speed Rail Plan with High-Speed Bus Plan